http://electricianlounge.net - Registration
• As stated in our Advertising Rules you may not post advertisements on our site. Members who try to sell products and/or services to electrical contractors will have their accounts revoked.
• No pornographic material, links to pornographic material, or any form of nudity may be posted on this site. In addition to nudity, all forms of sexual content (images, jokes, etc...) are prohibited from being posted on this site as well.
• No Profanity allowed.
• You may only post material and content that you own. Posting copyrighted material, trademarks, and other violations of the DMCA is prohibited.
• User shall refrain from posting religious threads as well as any political threads that do not pertain directly to the electrical field.
Terms of Service
Warning: The Electrical trade is an activity in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ALL Users must read and agree to these Terms of Service before using this site.
• This web site is dedicated to the electrical trade, an activity which is inherently dangerous. You should not depend on information gleaned from this site for your personal safety. Your safety depends upon your own judgment based on competent instruction, experience, and a realistic assessment of ability.
• THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE AND/OR RELIABLE. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE INDICATES YOUR ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK OF DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY AND IS AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR OWN SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SAFETY.
• The following terms and conditions are in reference to the electricianlounge.net web site and discussion board (http://electricianlounge.net), here in referred to as "Electricianlounge, Inc.” These terms and conditions apply to all sites, services, and resources within electricianlounge.net
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
• Electricianlounge, Inc. provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service (referred to as "TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice. You may review the most current version of the TOS at any time at: http://electricianlounge.net/ucp.php?mode=register. In addition, when using particular Electricianlounge, Inc. services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
• Electricianlounge, Inc. provides users with access to informational resources including communication and interactive resources pertaining to the contracting industry. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ELECTRICIANLOUNGE, INC. BE LIABLE TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF THAT USER'S USE OR MISUSE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF ELECTRICIANLOUNGE, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SITE OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES).
• SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. ELECTRICIANLOUNGE, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY OF ITS INFORMATION AND DUE TO THE VOLATILE NATURE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN ELECTRICIANLOUNGE, INC. CANNOT SCREEN OR AUTHENTICATE ARTICLES, POSTS, LISTINGS OR OTHER INFORMATION.
3. TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP & USAGE RESTRICTIONS
• Site Membership
• a) Membership for private forums is available to Electricianlounge Inc. paying subscribers who registers and accurately provides all the required information, provides a legitimate electronic mail address and obtains a unique Electricianlounge, Inc. member name and password; however, Electricianlounge, Inc. reserves the right to deny membership to any person, for any reason, with or without cause. Membership is non-transferable. The use of web-based email accounts may be denied due to abuse.
• a.2) Membership for public forums is available to Electricianlounge Inc’s. non-paying subscribers who registers and accurately provides all the required information, provides a legitimate electronic mail address and obtains a unique Electricianlounge, Inc. member name and password; however, Electricianlounge, Inc. reserves the right to deny membership to any person, for any reason, with or without cause. Membership is non-transferable. The use of web-based email accounts may be denied due to abuse.
• a.3) This site is designed for: Electrical Contractors, electricians, electrical engineers, electrical inspectors and other electrically related individuals.
• b) All membership information must be accurate and belong to the person registering. Invalid, incomplete, or falsified information can result in the immediate termination of all membership privileges for that user; the user being permanently banned; and/or restricting the user from using any of Electricianlounge, Inc.’s (or any affiliated website) services at any time.
• c) Usage of this site is restricted to persons at least 18 years old.
• d) Electricianlounge, Inc. is not responsible for the content of any member's posts, and the views expressed on Electricianlounge, Inc. are the responsibility of the posting member and not Electricianlounge, Inc... Electricianlounge, Inc. does not preview member posts before they appear on the site. Any link posted to a third-party internet address does not imply an endorsement of that site or its content by Electricianlounge, Inc...
• e) Electricianlounge, Inc. forums are for the discussion of the contracting trades and related topics. While the administrators and moderators of Electricianlounge, Inc. will attempt to keep all off-topic messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and the owners, administrators, and moderators of Electricianlounge, Inc. will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
• f) Electricianlounge, Inc. please try to refrain from profanity.
• g) As a condition of buying and selling items listed in any forum of Electricianlounge, Inc., Buyer and Seller agree that Electricianlounge, Inc. is not brokering or otherwise participating in any purchase or sale. Electricianlounge, Inc. has no knowledge of the terms of sale, the condition of any items offered for sale, the accuracy of any aspect of the sale or the use to which any item shall be put. Buyer assumes all responsibility for proper use of any item so purchased. Buyer acknowledges that improper use of some or all of the items offered for sale on Electricianlounge, Inc. may cause serious injury or death. Buyer shall seek qualified assistance and instruction in the use of all items purchased. Users may not post links to any off-site “for-sale” items or any auctions.
• h) Pornography of any type is not allowed.
• i) The owners, administrators, and moderators of Electricianlounge, Inc. reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason, and the right to suspend or delete any user account for any reason, with or without cause.
• j) Membership in Electricianlounge, Inc. is a privilege, not a right. We reserve the right to deny service to any person, at any time, for any reason, with or without cause.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
• It is the policy of Electricianlounge, Inc. to respond expeditiously to claims of intellectual property infringement. Electricianlounge, Inc. will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Should a violation of intellectual property be discovered, the document(s) or messages in such violation will be removed in a timely manner after any and all investigating has been completed to prove the authenticity of such a claim.
5. PRIVATE CONTENT ON ELECTRICIANLOUNGE, INC.
ANY AND ALL CONTENT POSTED FOR INCLUSION IN PRIVATELY ACCESSIBLE AREAS OF ELECTRICIANLOUNGE, INC. ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CREATOR/USER. ELECTRICIANLOUNGE, INC. MAKES NO CLAIMS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT SUCH INFORMATION OR ITS AUTHENTICITY. UPON POSTING ANY CONTENT ON ELECTRICIANLOUNGE, INC., YOU GRANT ELECTRICIANLOUNGE, INC. THE NON-EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO PUBLISH, MODIFY AND USE SUCH CONTENT SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISPLAYING SUCH CONTENT.
6. DISABLING ACCOUNTS
Upon written request, Electricianlounge, Inc. will disable your account. In an effort to safeguard user’s accounts, we may require validation of the request to disable the account. For accounts with no posts, the account can be completely deleted from the system. For accounts with posts, Electricianlounge, Inc. will disable the account; however, Electricianlounge, Inc., in its sole and absolute discretion, may choose to not remove posts attributed to the account. Electricianlounge, Inc. will evaluate each request to remove posts on an individual basis. As a way of description and not of limitation, some of the factors used in evaluating whether to remove a user’s posts are: the number of posts, the length of any posts, the potential impact on the forum and/or thread continuity, the age of posts, the age of the account, etc. Generally, a user is banned as a result of a request to disable. Upon request, Electricianlounge, Inc. may, at its sole and absolute discretion, reinstate a previously disabled account. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this paragraph, Electricianlounge, Inc. reserves the right to retain information about disabled accounts, which may include user information, in an effort to curb and/or combat illicit activity and to aid in civil and criminal legal matters.
7. THE ROLE OF MODERATORS
Moderators are an important part of Electricianlounge, Inc.. Moderators are established members who have exhibited a knowledge and adherence to the forum rules and attempt to keep Electricianlounge, Inc. civil and spam free. However, Moderators do not work for or represent Electricianlounge, Inc... Moderators’ words and actions are their own. Any concerns over Moderator action, or inaction, should be reported to a Electricianlounge, Inc. administrator at email@example.com (email).
8. LIMITATION OF RE-USE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or non-commercial, any portion of the services or content contained within Electricianlounge, Inc... In order to use any content, graphical art, photos or files owned by or published by Electricianlounge, Inc., express written authorization must be obtained from Electricianlounge, Inc..
9. LEGAL RESTRICTIONS
• THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE CONSTRUCTED AND CONTROLLED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICT OF LAW PROVISIONS. ANY DISPUTE ARISING HEREUNDER WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA. EACH MEMBER AND/OR USER EXPRESSLY AGREES TO PERSONAL JURISDICTION IN THE COURST OF LAKE COUNTY FLORIDA.
• Electricianlounge, Inc. reserves the right to change, modify or update this TOS agreement at any time without notification. Membership in and the use of resources contained within Electricianlounge, Inc. constitutes full agreement and acknowledgement of the restrictions, limitations and terms set forth in this agreement.
What type of advertising is NOT allowed?
Users who post messages that promote any products or services that they sell or provide will be deleted. Anyone who posts ads or meaningless content just to get their signature out there will have their posts deleted as well.
Users who violate these rules will also have their accounts disabled.
Last, if you have a product or service that you really want to reach the board with then you can buy a banner ad from us. Please contact us if you would like to receive more information on advertising.